Thursday, September 20, 2018

Starbucks Courtesies


Okay so here is the stitch my rays of Sunshines. As you may have guessed it by the title I’m at Starbucks.
I have to say it is one of my favorite places to study but these places also include the: the library, Panera Bread,
and in general places where people gather to do one of many things. The new semester started last month
so I have been getting my fill of iced chai tea lattes, and they have been going right to my hips. Well, today
I’m in a real Starbucks but it is on the small side. It is bigger than the one you would find on a college campus
and have them only get your order right 60-70% of the time.


Anyways getting off topic. I’m with my sibling who I’ll just call Ray for now. When Ray in I first walked into the small
Starbucks was packed with people of all kinds. There were bikers/bicyclists student, families, business people, and
more. There was only a mishmash of chairs, kind of like when you can’t sit with your group of friends at the movies
because it's already full. You know the ones I’m talking about, how the groups leave only one seat between them
until your forest to sit at the front or split up your group.


There is an unspoken rule, or shall I call it courtesy, that help keep your group together. Even going so far as
moving they're or your stuff around. This courtesy has never failed to make me smile. I know that if you asked
someone in the movies if the there group could move down the line into the three or four open single seats so your
group can stay together, they will either:
1. Lie in your face and say those seats are saved
2. Glare at you while they do it.
3. Say they like there they were sitting.
Not here at Starbuck. At Starbucks the customers smile, nodded and make room for you and your friends. Granted
that this doesn't always happen but when it does it will brighten your day.


Well, that's all for today!
I hope your gardens flourish and the sun is bright.

Mfaver



No comments:

Post a Comment

Starbucks Courtesies

Okay so here is the stitch my rays of Sunshines. As you may have guessed it by the title I’m at Starbucks. I have to say it is on...